Services EPC Consulting
EPC Consulting will evaluate your organization’s individual approach to evaluating, accepting, and managing risk, and meticulously negotiate terms and conditions to ensure that the contract addresses your specific issues, concerns, and long term objectives.
- Review, analyze, and develop organization structures, negotiating and contracting protocols, and commercial processes for EPC type projects for developers, owners and prime contractors.
- Review and analyze, edit, and/or draft template contracts and ancillary documents for EPC type activities.
- Practical analysis of risk inherent in the project execution itself.
- Management of competitive proposal processes for project developers and owners.
- Bid and Request for Proposal/Quotation (RFP/RFQ) evaluation and drafting.
- Contract review.
- Analyze and evaluate commercial terms in vendor proposals.
- Management of competitive proposal processes with major sub-contractors, for prime contractors.
- Negotiate commercial terms and conditions for prime and major sub-contracts.
- Provide independent tandem or second reviews as quality checks on high risk, sensitive or unusual contracts.
Doing business in a new environment is fraught with risk, and the initial assessment of the risks, the legal requirements, and local business and economic issues and practices can be prohibitively expensive and time consuming.
- Perform, manage or assist in managing the overall risk assessment and preparation to do business in a new country or jurisdiction.
- Prepare standard documents and templates in advance.
- Negotiate using internationally experienced top tier negotiators.
Contract Execution Services:
- Change Order preparation, negotiation & management
- Entitlement verification
- Claims resolution
- Dispute resolution
- Management of external legal counsel
Our members have lead negotiator experience in most of the states within the United States. In addition, our members have negotiated contracts in the following foreign countries :
- United Kingdom